This is the 12th annual season of the Monitoring and Evaluation Professional Summer Training Programme for Development Experts and Practitioners. The focus this year is on two methods for planning, monitoring and evaluation (PM&E) - Advanced Outcome Mapping and Outcome Harvesting - that enable programme managers to plan, implement and report on their outcomes in dynamic environments where development results can be both planned and unanticipated. The two modules on Advanced Outcome Mapping and Outcome Harvesting are designed as tools for the adaptive management of complex development programmes, beyond the usual M&E methods of Result-Based M&E and the Logical Framework.
This is the 12th annual edition of the M&E Professional Training Programme for Development Experts and Practitioners.
- Advance Outcome Mapping module (June 14-16, 2017), with Steff Deprez.
- Outcome Harvesting module (June 19-21, 2017), with Ricardo Wilson-Grau!
Who is this course for
The courses are targeted to people who commission, manage or carry out PM&E:
- Government officials, department heads and programme managers
- Policy makers and programme implementers
- Foundation and development funders
- Development practitioners and activists
- NGO and CSO staff
- Development graduate students
How to apply
Applicants may participate in either one or both modules (courses):
- Outcome Mapping: Wednesday to Friday, 14-16 June 2017
- Outcome Harvesting: Monday to Wednesday, 19-21 June 2017
Enrolment fees and applications deadlines are:
|Early Bird Registration
(Before April 30)
(After April 30)
|€ 1.300||€ 1.500|
|One module only
|€ 650||€ 750|
Enrolment fees are net of VAT (VAT applies when due).