This guidebook from J.W. McConnel Family Foundation and the International Institute for Child Rights and Development explores key aspects of Developmental Evaluation (DE) and offers suggestions for implementing the practice and includes a range of DE resources to help with its facilitation.
(pdf file: 500kb)
- What is developmental evaluation?
- When is developmental evaluation appropriate?
- What competencies are needed to be an effective DE?
- How is developmental evaluation practiced?
- Assessing Readiness
- Stakeholder analysis
- Sample Learning Framework
- Systems Analysis Framework - Key Components
- Data Analysis Resources
Dozois, E., Langlois, M., & Blanchet-Cohen, N. The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation and the International Institute for Child Rights and Development, (2010).A practitioner’s guide to developmental evaluation. Retrieved from website: http://mcconnellfoundation.ca/assets/Media%20Library/Publications/DE%20201%20EN.pdf