This AEA eStudy introduces six key planning steps for a successful monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system. This 6-step approach guides programming at the community, regional, and national levels. Learn how to review the initial needs assessment and program project design that informs the M&E planning, as well as the other stages of the project/program cycle and planning and their corresponding M&E activities (events).
- Identify purpose and scope of the M&E system
- Plan for data collection and management
- Prepare for data analysis
- Plan information reporting and utilization
- Plan M&E human resources and capacity building
- Prepare the M&E budget
Dates: February 17th, February 19th, February 24th and February 26th from 2:00-3:30pm EST