This week the Latin-American and Caribbean Monitoring, Evaluation and Systematization Network (ReLAC) is holding its 4th International Conferencein Lima, Peru. The aims of the conference are to position the strategic role of monitoring, evaluation and the systemisation of decision making, learning and accountability of policies, programs and projects for the development agenda in Latin America and the Caribbean after 2015, in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (Eng) (Spanish link).
The conference's central theme is "Futuro de la Evaluación en América Latina y el Caribe: Desarrollo, Equidad y Cultura" (trans. "Future of Evaluation in Latin America and the Caribbean: Development, Equity and Culture"). Building on this framework, the conference will discuss:
1) Evaluative organisational culture and development
2) Approaches to gender equality, diversity, interculturalidad (interculturality), and human rights in the evaluation
3) Institutional assessment
4) Participation, transparency and uses of assessment
5) Evaluation of results and impact
6) Professional development, training and demand for evaluation
7) Standards and skills for evaluation.
Tweet about ReLAC
You can join in the conversation about ReLAC on Twitter using the hashtag #ReLAC2015
BetterEvaluation in Spanish and Portuguese
Visit our Portuguese BetterEvaluation Landing Page to view the BetterEvaluation Rainbow Framework in Portuguese and find Portuguese language resources. You can also find several resources in Spanish here.