The theme for The Middle East and North Africa Evaluators Network (EvalMENA) conference 2020 is: Evaluation for Sustainable Development and Change.
Scientific papers and documented personal experiences will be presented on the following conference sub-themes:
- Utilization-Focused Evaluation in the MENA Region,
- Role of the stakeholders in evaluation: success stories from the MENA and the world,
- Evaluation of Resilience and Climate Change,
- Evaluators’ Competencies and Professionalization in MENA Region Beyond 2020,
- New trends in evaluation, innovative methodologies, challenges for remote data collection and using social networks analysis in evaluation,
- Specialized evaluations: Educational Evaluation, Evaluation of Capacity Building, Evaluating Civil Society Organizations’ Programs,
- Evaluation in the absence of international donors, and
- Ethical Issues in Evaluation.
This year the Conference is organized under the auspices of the Palestinian Evaluation Association (PEA).