The theme for the conference is Evaluation Innovation in Aotearoa: Enabling a safer climate and social equity for wellbeing. Toitū te whenua, toitū te tangata, whakamaua kia tina! Registration information to come.
From the conference website:
This year’s Conference is organised around two primary focuses – social equity and a safer climate – interwoven with four strands: innovation; indigenous ways of knowing; leadership; and methodology.
This approach aims to help us explore the ways that evaluation in Aotearoa New Zealand might contribute to:
- understanding current crises and challenges
- taking action for social equity and a safer climate
- helping vulnerable communities adapt to current and future changes
- building collective responses as a profession; and
- provide evaluation leadership on the global stage for a safer climate.
We invite participation from a wide range of people who work in evaluative fields, as well as areas that might not be formally described as evaluation, but where complementary activities and learning can give insight to those working in the evaluation field.