Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) for Results is for managers and monitoring and evaluation officers who need to supervise, manage, plan and implement M&E in their projects and programmes. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes. The approach taken is participatory so participants are able to put the theory covered into action.
This course is delivered by our practitioners who have extensive participatory field experience. The course would suit those responsible for project or programme-level M&E who would benefit from the latest M&E thinking and practice, including results approaches. This course will enable participants to bring the learning into practice and to understand the difference between data, information and knowledge which is a key aspect to ensure strategic decision making.
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice participants will learn how to:
- decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- plan a project using the logical framework
- develop indicators and targets
- participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- design and manage evaluation
- use your M&E findings to stimulate learning, improvement and stakeholder buy-in.
- develop and work with a practical M&E system
£1900 for 5 days and £3100 for 10 days
Brighton: June 20, 2016 - July 1, 2016
Cape Town: September 19-30, 2016
Bangkok: November 7-17, 2016
Apply online: http://www.imainternational.com/training_selection