This one day course is designed to provide researchers with core skills in writing reports based on analysis of qualitative data. It will focus on the techniques needed to display qualitative evidence effectively in both stand-alone qualitative and integrated mixed option reports. The course content covers:
- the challenges of reporting qualitative data
- how to plan and structure reports which include qualitative data
- forms, styles and conventions of qualitative reporting
- techniques for avoiding quantitative language in qualitative reporting
- displaying qualitative evidence in written reports
- integrating qualitative and quantitative data in written reports
- quality in qualitative reporting.
Note: Above is a brief version of the description of the course, taken from the website (http://www.natcen.ac.uk/events-and-training/our-training/).
Organization Responsible for the Event: National Centre for Social Research (Natcen), London, UK
For registration: http://www.natcen.ac.uk/events-and-training/our-training/open-courses/course-and-event-booking-form?id=9861&esit=P4190
Course Fee: £350 (Discounts are available to students, academics and those working in the voluntary sector)