The BetterEvaluation team have been busy developing a new kind of content - thematic pages - which introduce evaluation of a particular sector or theme. We envisage these pages becoming portals in themselves, where people can come for tailored information on designing evaluations in mroe specific contexts, with specialist tools and options.
There are currently two such pages, the first is on evaluating climate change adaptation and mitigation results and the second is on evaluating capacity development results. In addition to this, we've also been working with a small group of beta-partners to develop a page on evaluating advocacy and policy influencing activities, which will be published in the next few weeks.
These pages do not yet fit into our site structure and are currently located in a box on the Find page. This makes them a little hard to find, but we are working on this.
We would love to hear your feedback on these pages as we develop them further and add more. Specifically:
- What do you like about these pages?
- How do you think they could be improved?
- What would you look for in a thematic focussed section?
- Do you have experiences with any of these sectors/themes that could add value to the content of these pages?
- Do you have ideas for other themes/sectors BetterEvaluation could focus on?