If you need useful information about evaluation in Portugese, BetterEvaluation is working with evaluators in Portuguese speaking countries to assist you.
There are several associations and networks producing excellent work, such as the associations below:
- Rede Brasileira de Monitoramento e Avaliação, Brasil
- Associação Portuguesa de Avaliação
- APAI – Associação Portuguesa de Avaliação de Impactes
- Associação Brasileira de Avaliação e Impacto
- AMAIA – Associação Moçambicana de Avaliação de Impacto Ambiental
- Associação Angola de Avaliação de Impactes Ambientais (AVALIA)
- Associação Guineense de Avaliação Ambiental (AGAA)
BetterEvaluation is seeking to create partnerships with these associations to disseminate their work and help evaluators.
To know more about the work of BetterEvaluation, and how you could participate, the site offers a rough translation to Portuguese, as shown below.
Getting a rough translation of all BetterEvaluation pages
The BetterEvaluation site can help you work through a systematic process to plan, manage and conduct an evaluation. If you would like a rough translation of any page, use Google Translate and select Portuguese.
Step 1: click on 'select language'
Step 2: Select Portuguese
This will provide a rough translation of all pages. For example here is the page about FRAMING an evaluation - defining the questions to be answered and the values that will be used.
If you would like to help us improve the translation of any pages, please contact us through the contact form.
Explore the 7 clusters of evaluation tasks to find options(methods, tools or strategies) and resources.
Click here to download a summary of the tasks, options, and approaches associated with understanding causes of outcomes and impacts in Portuguese.