This document from Flinders University Research Centre for Injury Studies outlines the concept of program logic in a series of steps designed as a management and accountability system. It elaborates on the types of tools useful for implementing this scheme in terms of the linkages between the design of the injury prevention program, or control intervention, and its evaluation.
- Basic Steps in a System of Planning & Evaluation
- FIGURE 3: The Basic Steps of PROGRAM LOGIC ANALYSIS & EVALUATION
- Fictitious Example
- FIGURE 4 (Table) Analysis of the Suggested Needs & possible Risks underlying an Injury Prevention Program
- FIGURE 5 Outcomes Hierarchy for Goal 1
- FIGURE 6: GOAL ATTAINMENT SCALE GOALS 1 & 2
Research Centre For Injury Studies (2010), Program Planning and Evaluation Design Logic, Flinders University, South Australia. Retrieved from http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/pubs/biblio/biblio-1.6.html