[NOTE: This resource is no longer accessible] This resource produced by the Queensland Government's Department of Education and Training offers a comprehensive evaluation template plan that is saved as a Word document so it can easily be opened, adjusted and filled in by users. It also provides an extensive evaluation checklist in Appendix 1.
(Word Document: 572KB)
We regret to inform you that this resource is no longer publicly available. Some alternative resources that may be useful include:
The BetterEvaluation and IDRC Managers' Guide to Evaluation, which includes an interactive GeneraTOR tool that can be used to document key decisions about an evaluation and generates a customized Terms of Reference that can be downloaded as a word document.
New Zealand Foreign Affairs and Trade Evaluation Plan Template, which is designed to allow users to input data and information in a pre-formatted evaluation plan template.
- Project/Program/Initiative Definition.
- Evaluation Governance.
- Purpose of the Evaluation.
- Scope for the Evaluation.
- Core Evaluation Questions.
- Evaluation Stakeholders.
- Evaluation Management Structure.
- Evaluation Governance Group Membership.
- Evaluation Governance Group Terms of Reference.
- Reporting Requirements.
- Evaluation Design.
- Evaluation Framework.
- Information and Collection.
- Evaluation Resources and Timeframe.
- Budget and Staff Resources.
- Evaluation Staff Roles and Responsibilities.
- Time Schedule.
- Appendix 1 Evaluation Plan Checklist
Department of Education and Training (n.d.) Template for evaluation plan, Queensland Government. Retrieved from http://deta.qld.gov.au/publications/strategic/evaluation/doc/evaluation-plan-template.doc