"The Africa Capacity Indicators Report is designed to:
- Examine the key issues and challenges facing countries in cross-border capacity development and cooperation in Africa.
- Develop better theoretical underpinnings to the various capacity development interventions being undertaken on the continent.
- Serve as a definitive knowledge product targeting policymakers, public sector officials, private sector people, civil society, and other experts involved in capacity development on the continent." (ACBF, 2011)
- Why assess capacity in Africa
- Conceptualizing capacity development and fragility in Africa
- State legitimacy, reconstruction, social inclusion and donor coordination in fragile states
- Fragility and the country policy and institutional assessment (CPIA) of Africa
- Responding to fragility and the way ahead
The African Capacity Building Foundation, Knowledge & Learning Unit. (2011). Africa capacity indicators 2011: Capacity development in fragile states. Retrieved from website: http://www.afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Generic-Documents/PCBSS_Working_Documents/ACI%20Report%2009%2002%202011.pdf