This organizational capacity building framework serves to hold together a set of ideas or practices that comprise a broad approach course of action specifically aimed at assisting local implementing institutions and organizations.
"AIDSTAR Two’s overall objective is to contribute to stronger and more sustainable, country-led HIV/AIDS programs, organizations and networks. Specifically, the framework serves to:
- Assist local implementing institutions and organizations, capacity building providers and donors to understand and utilize the principles, concepts and practices of organizational capacity building.
- Describe the process of designing, implementing, measuring and documenting capacity building interventions capable of improving an organization’s performance, or the skills and competencies of its staff.
- Encourage the capacity building community to use a more systematic approach to improve the efficacy of organizational capacity building.
- Guiding Princiles for Organizational Capacity Building
- Compnants of the Organizational Capacity Building Framework
- The Organizational Capacity Building Framework
- Monitoring and Evaluation