"Pact’s Zambian HIV/AIDS Learning Initiative (AFP-A-00-03-00046-00) aims to strengthen the capacity of Zambian NGOs working in the area of HIV/AIDS, and particularly to enhance the ability of these organizations to address the causes and consequences of HIV/AIDS through multisectoral approaches."
Hypothesis and Theory of Intervention
- Evaluation Methodology
- Program Achievements
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Linkages
- Sustainability of Program Interventions
Specific Options Mentioned
- Survey – p. 7, 11, 15
- Focus Group Discussion – p. 9, 15
- Site Visits – p. 9, 15-20
- Network mapping – p. 23, 24
Kummer, B., Reeves, M., & Bloom, E. (2006, October 31). Zambian HIV/AIDS Learning Initiative - Midterm Evaluation Report. ??Retrieved June 20, 2012.