Digital Diversity, is a series of blog posts written by Ken Banks for Nat Geo News Watch in which he provides case studies and examples of the innovative use of technology to improve lives throughout the world.
- Hacking for Health: Working with Technology to Improve Healthcare in Malawi
- Mobile Learning: How Smartphones Help Illiterate Farmers in Rural India
- Closing the mobile technology “gender gap”
- Pay As You Go Sunshine: How Solar Energy and Mobile Phones are Powering the Developing World
- Where There Is No Doctor: Delivering Healthcare in Hard-to-Reach Places
- Talking with Texts: How Cellphones Empower Deaf Children in Uganda
- The Cellphone that Keeps the Water, and Data, Flowing