This dashboard provides a self-analysis evaluation model. It is very visual and easy to understand. It provides an opportunity for public agencies to register and present what they do in a comprehensive, integrated and visual way.
This resource and the following information was contributed by Myrna Rivas. This resource is in Spanish.
Authors and their affiliation
- Myrna Rivas, Graduate School of Public Administration, University of Puerto Rico
- Yolanda Cordero, Graduate School of Public Administration, University of Puerto Rico
- Eileen Segarra, Department of Economy, University of Puerto Rico
Year of publication
Type of resource
The dashboard provides a self-analysis evaluation model through the public agencies can register and present what they do in a comprehensive, integrated and visual way.
Who is this resource useful for?
- Evaluation users
- Those involved in evaluation capacity strengthening
- Administrators and planners in Public Agencies
- Public employees
How have you used or intend on using this resource?
The dashboard is very visual and easy to understand for people without experience in evaluation.
Why would you recommend it to other people?
We need to share more evaluation resources in Spanish and experiences from different countries.
Rivas, M., Cordero, Y., Segarra, E. (2016). Plantilla o tablero de la Guía Práctica para la Evaluación del Desempeño Gubernamental. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312031699_Plantilla_o_Dashboard...