This book is a complete guide to conducting survey research using digital modalities. Many topics discussed, such as developing online and mobile questionnaires, are unique to digital surveys, whereas others, such as creating reliable survey questions, are common to all survey environments.
This book is available for purchase [$45.00]
Sample materials and chapters are available:
The expansion of low-cost software options has opened up this area to a broad range of researchers, and the need for a comprehensive text for developing, implementing, and reporting digital surveys is greater than ever. This Second Edition reflects the significant developments in technology and the methodological literature since the publication of the First Edition. It captures in one single volume everything you need to know about conducting digital surveys from start to finish.
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Planning the Digital Survey
- Chapter 3. Sampling
- Chapter 4. Writing Survey Questions
- Chapter 5. Designing and Developing the Survey Instrument
- Chapter 6. Conducting the Survey
- Chapter 7. Processing and Analyzing the Survey Data
- Chapter 8. Reporting the Survey Results
- Chapter 9. Concluding Comments
- Appendix A: American Association for Public Opinion Research, Code of Ethics
- Appendix B: Commonly Used Survey Questions