This paper, written by Franca Eirich and Anita Morrison for the Scottish Government, provides detailed guidance on contribution analysis and its use in Scottish settings. The guide outlines six steps that can be used to conduct a contribution analysis and provides a brief discussion of the difference between it and theory based evaluation.
- What is contribution analysis
- Conducting a contribution analysis
- Contribution analysis and theorybased evaluation
- Contribution analysis in the Scottish Government
- Contribution analysis in NHS Health Scotland