This guide by Rick Davies was originally developed as guidance for a workshop for project partners involved in Indonesian health projects. It offers advice on identifying and appropriately writing effective Lessons Learnt paragraphs. It gives a number of examples of Lessons Learnt and discusses their strong and weak points.
- Purpose 1
- Scope 1
- What is a Lesson Learned 2
- What will a Lesson Learned statement look like? 2
- Some criteria for good Lessons Learned statements 2
- Examples of Lessons Learned 3
- How to find possible Lessons Learned 4