This document, produced by the United Nations World Food Programme's Office of Evaluation, lays out some general guidelines on the management of an evaluation and how to disseminate the evaluation's findings effectively to key stakeholders.
- What are the Role and Responsibilities of the Evaluation Manager prior to and during the Evaluation 4
- Managing the Briefing and the Field Mission 6
- The Aide-mémoire and the Feedback Workshop 9
- Preparing the Evaluation Report 12
- Using Results and learning from Evaluations 15
(United Nations World Food Programme n.d., p. 11)
United Nations World Food Programme (n.d.). Monitoring & Evaluation Guidelines: How to manage an Evaluation and disseminate its Results. Retrieved from: http://seachangecop.org/sites/default/files/documents/14-WFP%20-%20How%20to%20manage%20an%20Evaluation%20and%20disseminate%20its%20Results.pdf