This paper is an overview of a workshop from the Australian Evaluation Society (AES) conference in Perth, 2008 in which the options for using photography and drawn images to gather and communicate evaluation data are discussed.
"Workshop objectives include:
- Building knowledge about the process of using images to gather and communicate evaluation data and findings.
- Developing skills in using images to gather and communicate evaluation data and findings.
- Understanding the benefits and challenges associated with using images in their evaluation practice.
- Develop awareness of strategies for combining images with other evaluation data to create a more comprehensive
- “picture” of evaluation results." (Hoole & Hannum 2008)
Hoole, E., & Hannum, K. M. Australasian Evaluation Society, (2008). Picture this: Using images to gather and communicate evaluation data. Retrieved from website http://www.aes.asn.au/images/stories/files/conferences/2008/Papers/p44.pdf