Identifying evaluative criteria
- Why not just use goals?
- Identifying criteria: Basic concepts and tools
- Needs assessment fundamentals
- Identifying consumers or impactees
- Needs assessment methods: A two-phase approach
- Needs assessment design, strategies, and methods: A simple example
- Needs assessment design, strategies, and methods: Options for more complex cases
- Identifying other relevant criteria
Davidson, J. (2004) Evaluation Methodology Basics: The Nuts and Bolts of Sound Evaluation. - Chapter 3: Identifying Evaluative Criteria. Sage publishing.
Retrieved from http://www.sagepub.com/upm-data/5044_Davidson__Chapter_3.pdf