This presentation from the Strengthening ICTD Research Capacity in Asia (SIRCA) provides an overview of how UFE was used in their SIRCA programme. It was presented at the Evaluation Conclave 2010, New Delhi, India
The key objectives of the program are to:
- Enhance research capacity in Asia through rigorous academic research
- Create a space for dialogue on ICT4D social science research issues in Asia
- Create linkages through a mentorship program
- Disseminate findings in publications and conferences
- SIRCA Programme
- SIRCA Key Objectives
- SIRCA Evaluation
- UFE Learnings
- UFE Challenges
- Evaluation is over…but there’s a lasting outcome...
Mizumoto, A., & Lim, E. (2010, October). Reflections on the utilization-focused evaluation (UFE) process. Evaluation conclave 2010, New Delhi, India. Retrieved from http://evaluationinpractice.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/sirca_conclave-2...