The Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) developed this discussion paper to generate meaningful debate and help their sector work with AusAID to better define value for money and develop or refine tools or assessment mechanisms that can be used to demonstrate value for money in a way that is practical and appropriate to ACFID members and the broader NGO and civil society sector.
- ACFID Management Response
- 'Value for Money' Acronyms and Definitions
- Defining and measuring 'Value for Money'
- 'Value for Money' and aid policy
- Australian NGOs and 'Value for Money'
- 'Value for Money' criteria for ACFID members