All links on this page have been archived
TTC Mobile is a tool that uses mobile phone technology to send out and receive information to educate, engage and empower people on wellbeing related issues. TTC Mobile has set up mobile phone-based programmes for multiple organisations in Africa and South America.
TTC Mobile creates innovative mobile technology based concepts and specialises in interactive and incentive based text message programmes. These include:
- One-Way SMS: people can opt in to receive text messages that provide information, tips and reminders
- Two-Way SMS: interactive and incentive-based quiz and survey
The platform also includes data analysis and reporting features.
Some examples of what TTC Mobile does:
- Interactive and incentive-based quizzes to educate, engage and empower people on wellbeing related issues
- Programs that use mobile phones for Health Management Information System purposes
- Data collection surveys via app and SMS
- Personalized medicine reminder programs
- Price information systems for farmers
- SMS-driven menu system
Have you used this MDC platform? Can you suggest examples or advice?