We would like to make the BetterEvaluation website more useful for those conducting or managing evaluations involving Indigenous people. This includes evaluators, people who do evaluation as part of their job, and people who commission or manage evaluations.
We are starting with a focus on evaluations involving Indigenous Australians, through a project funded by the Australian Government, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet.
We would like to work together to identify:
- existing resources that could be made more accessible
- examples of good practice that could be documented and shared, and,
- priorities for further development, including possibly making more material available in hard copy or downloaded digital form (e.g., USB).
Copyright and intellectual property rights are protected. Resources are only added with permission and may be included through providing links to where they are housed. Attribution of authorship is always maintained. Any resources created as part of this project will be shared under a Creative Commons process which requires attribution and permits non-commercial use.
You can be involved through:
- suggesting particular resources – Once the specific priorities for the project focus have been decided we put out a call for resources in that area; if you have anything you would like to share now, please use our contribute content form
- providing feedback on content, structure and usability of the materials as the project progresses
If you would like to find out more about the project, please contact us.