This independent external evaluation was commissioned by Pact South Africa to determine the extent to which Pact’s grant making and capacity building services have enhanced the capability of grantees to implement more efficient, high quality and scalable HIV and AIDS programs.
This is the report of an evaluation of an organization's capacity-building and grant-making activities.
- Document Review – p. 7. 8-9
- Stakeholder Interviews – p. 7
- Survey of Grantees – p. 7, 8, 12
- Interviews with Grantees – p. 7, 8, 12
- Reflection Workshop – p. 7, 8, 12
- Comparative Analysis – p. 7
- Grantee Feedback Model – p. 8
- Management Control Assessment Tool (MCAT) – p. 12
- Cross Tabulation – p. 16
- Theory of Change – p. 25
Pillsbury, B., Proctor, A., Cornelius, R., & Saruchera, M. (n.d.). PACT South Africa HIV/AIDS Grant Management Program EVALUATION REPORT . LTL Strategies USA & Keystone South Africa.