The document provides an example of a terms of reference for developing an independent evaluation, with instructions on methodology and reporting standards.
- Programme purpose and objectives
- Purpose of the evaluation
- Evaluation questions
- Outputs from the evaluation
- Indicative evaluation timeline
- Skills and competencies of evaluator/s
- Tender process
- Criteria for selection
- Further information
- Annex 1: Logical framework
- Annex 2: Available documentation
- Annex 3: Summary of achievement against logframe (achievement rating scale)
CAFOD. (2011). Terms of Reference. End of Programme Independent Evaluation of DFID GPAF007 Programme: “Mitigating the impact of the economic downturn on vulnerable groups”. http://www.alnap.org/pool/vacancies/cafod-dfid-gpaf-evaluation-tor-july-...