A webpage and blog site of Professor Ray Calabrese, from Ohio State University USA. In addition to his blog pieces it provides links to journal articles he has written about Appreciative Inquiry for improving education and programme outcomes.
Articles listed under 'Rays Recent Research' on the topic of Appreciative Inquiry:
- An Appreciative Inquiry into an Urban Drug Court: Cultural Transformation.
- Web 2.0 Integration into the Graduate Classroom: An appreciative inquiry approach
- Empowering At-Risk Students Through Appreciative Inquiry
- Using Appreciative Inquiry to Create a Sustainable Rural School District and Community
- An Appreciative Inquiry into the Circle of Friends
- Power of the AI 4-D Cycle
- Special Education Teacher Retention
- An Appreciative Inquiry into a Low Performing Urban High School
- An Appreciative Inquiry into Educational Administration Doctoral Programs
- Building Social Capital Through the use of an Appreciative Inquiry Theoretical Perspective
- Teachers Struggling with Professional Development in an Urban Middle School
- Learning to Appreciate At Risk Students
- Emerging Technologies in Global Communication