"What is accessible information?
Blind, deafblind and people with low vision need to access all types of information that is published in print. Manuals on using household appliances, restaurant menus, music scores and full-length books are all types of information that the blind and those with low vision need to be able to access."
- What is accessible information?
- How to make your information accessible
- E-books and accessibility
- Accessible curriculum material
- Accessible signage guidelines
- Report to the Accessible Format Materials Advisory Board - 2012
The Blind Foundation also offers a service for converting written materials into accessible formats and provides advice on accessibility. For more information about this service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.