This document explains the history and application of the Goal Attainment Scales (GAS), providing clear examples and scale table templates.
- Tableau de bord de Gestion 3
- Steps involved in Goal Attainment Scaling 6
- Blank Goal Attainment Scale Follow-Up Guide 7
- Bibliography/references 8
- Appendices: Examples of Goal Attainment Scale Follow-Up Guides
Sharp, C A (2006), Goal Attainment Scaling: An evaluation tool to improve evaluation design and data collection for accountability and program improvement, Workshop Paper, P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L. (Research & Evaluation) Consultancy Pty Ltd. Retrieved from https://www.betterevaluation.org/sites/default/files/ColinSHARP-Paper-Workshop2-GAS.pdf