This guide, authored by Ajoy Datta and Arnaldo Pellini of the Overseas Development Institute (ODI), aims to provide strategies to help researchers better understand and deal with the complex problems they may face in Vietnam and better communicate their findings.
- Policy processes and research evidence in Vietnam 3
- Communication 6
- Some written communication products 13
- Written communications: some advice 14
- Communication products: policy briefs 17
- Communication products: research briefs 24
- Communication products: stories of change 26
Datta, A., & Pellini, A. Overseas Development Institute (ODI), (2011). Communicating research a beginner’s guide for researchers in Vietnam. Retrieved from website: http://www.odi.org.uk/sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publications-opi...