This module has the following objectives:
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the evaluation manager prior to and during the evaluation.
- Explain what should happen during the initial briefing of the evaluation team and during the field mission.
- Describe what a feedback workshop and an aide-mémoire are and explain how then feedback workshop can positively influence the evaluation results.
- Explain the procedures related to the drafting and finalisation of an evaluation report and describe what the format for an evaluation report can look like.
- To explain what evaluation results can be used for and provide guidance on how this can be done.
United Nations World Food Programme, Office of Evaluation. (n.d.). How to manage an evaluation and disseminate its results. Retrieved from website: http://documents.wfp.org/stellent/groups/public/documents/ko/mekb_module...