The authors of the paper also propose a framework to support network impacts planning, assessment and reporting and learning.
- Introduction and Context
- The Current Field
- Network Metrics
- Network Tools
- Gaps in Current Practice
- Network Theories of Change
- Networks as Complicated and Complex Initiatives
- Challenges of Network Monitoring and Evaluation
- Network Impact Planning, Assessment, Reporting and Learning Systems
- Implementing an IPARL System Through the Network Life Cycle
- Network IPARL Cases
Innovations for Scaling Impact and Keystone Accountability, (2010). Next generation network evaluation. Retrieved from website: https://packard-foundation-oe.wikispaces.com/file/view/Network_IPARL_Pap...