This video lecture given by Dr Philip Davies for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) provides guidance for using a comprehensive systematic review to present the balance of research evidence on a topic. Using easy to understand language, graphics and specific examples this lecture highlights the importance of systematic reviews in impact evaluation.
This is lecture five in a six part series that introduce impact evaluations. The other video lectures are as follows:
- Video lecture 1: What is impact evaluation?
- Video lecture 2: The theory of change
- Video lecture 3: Introduction to Randomized Control Trials
- Video lecture 4: Quasi-experimental methods for impact evaluations
- Video lecture 6: Using evidence to inform policy