This video lecture given by Beryl Leach for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) focuses on using research evidence in policy making and program design. Using easy to understand language. graphics and specific examples cuts through the complexities of the issue and gives practical pointers on how research uptake can be increased.
This is lecture six in a six part series that introduce impact evaluations. The other video lectures are as follows:
- Video lecture 1: What is impact evaluation?
- Video lecture 2: The theory of change
- Video lecture 3: Introduction to Randomized Control Trials
- Video lecture 4: Quasi-experimental methods for impact evaluations
- Video lecture 5: Systematic Reviews