This is a PDF version of the Collaborative Outcomes Reporting approach page on BetterEvaluation.
Collaborative Outcomes Reporting (COR) is a participatory approach to impact evaluation based around a performance story that presents evidence of how a program has contributed to outcomes and impacts, that is then reviewed by both technical experts and program stakeholders, which may include community members.
- Data trawl
- Social inquiry
- Data analysis and integration
- Outcomes panel
- Summit workshop
- Collaborative Outcomes Report structure
- Mapping the approach to the Rainbow Framework
- Advice for CHOOSING this option
- Advice for USING this option (tips and traps)