This book from the International Organisation for Cooperation in Evaluation (IOCE) uses 14 case studies from around the world to demonstrate best practice and lessons learned from developing evaluation organisations.
The case studies further demonstrate how to build the institutional capacity of the evaluation organisation and the role that it plays in national evaluation capacity development.
- Part I. The International Organisation for Cooperation in Evaluation (IOCE)
- Part II. Case Studies of Professional Evaluation Organizations
- Part III. A Comparison of the Cases and Experiences
- Part IV. Perspectives from other Evaluation Organizations
- Part V. Evaluation Capacity Development
M. Segone & A. Ocampo (Eds.), (2006). Creating and Developing Evaluation Organizations: Lessons learned from Africa, Americas, Asia, Australasia and Europe Retrieved from http://mymande.org/sites/default/files/images/IOCE_EvalOrg.pdf