This blog post by Rick Davies discusses the criteria identified to assess the evaluability of Theory of Change (ToC).
- Caveats and clarifications
- A possible list of criteria for assessing the evaluability of a Theory of Change (Version 2)
- Issues arising about criteria
- Process and product
- Clarity of logic as well as evidence
- Informed sources mentioned by contributors
Davies, R. (2012) Criteria for assessing the evaluability of Theories of Change. Rick on the Road. Retrieved from http://mandenews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/criteria-for-assessing-evaluablity-of.html