This website provides information about the activities of the South African Department: Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME).
The site provides background information, highlights the organisation's key focus areas, links to key resources such as guides and plans, and advertises relevant tenders and jobs.
The DPME mission is to facilitate, influence and support effective planning, monitoring and evaluation of government programmes to improve service delivery, outcomes and the impact on society. Areas of focus are:
- Medium Medium-Term Strategic Framework
- Evaluations, including a National Evaluation Plan of specific evaluations to be undertaken
- Citizens-Based Monitoring
- Management Performance Assessment Tool
- Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation (PM&E) Capacity Development Coordination
- Frontline Service Delivery Monitoring
- Planning Alignment
- Presidential Hotline
Specific initiatives include developing and reporting on a National Evaluation Plan, and developing a panel of approved providers for evaluation and research services.
'Department Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME) - Republic of South Africa' is referenced in: