This online guide, written by Robyn Parker and published by the Australian Institute of Family Studies, aims to prompt family support service providers to think carefully and systematically about evaluation, and to guide and support them through the evaluation process.
- Evaluation and Innovation
- Broader issues. Evidence based practice, service-based evaluation and ethics in evaluation
- Basic principles in preparing for evaluation
- Getting started in evaluation
- Evaluation dissemination and beyond
Parker, R. Australian Institute of Family Studies, (2010). Evaluation in family support services. Retrieved from website: http://www.aifs.gov.au/afrc/pubs/issues/issues6/i6-a.html