In this webinar, Ricardo Wilson-Grau presents a story of fish soup development in order to demonstrate how inputps, outputs, outcomes and impacts relate to the use of Outcome Mapping in complex and simple situations.
- The difference between simple and complex fish soups
- A simple situation
- If only life were so simple!
- In such a complex situation
- When the organisation and its reality are substantially complex
- Implications for Outcome Mapping
- Simple situations
- Complex situations
The slide show for this webinar is available here: The fish soup development story
Ricardo Wilson-Grau (2010), The fish soup development story. Retrieved from: http://www.outcomemapping.ca/resource/omlc-webinar-1-the-fish-soup-devel...