This paper from Innovations for Scaling Impact and Keystone Accountability analyses the field of network monitoring in order to identify both the progress and the areas of weakness.
The authors of the paper also propose a framework to support network impacts planning, assessment and reporting and learning.
- Introduction and Context
- The Current Field
- Network Metrics
- Network Tools
- Gaps in Current Practice
- Network Theories of Change
- Networks as Complicated and Complex Initiatives
- Challenges of Network Monitoring and Evaluation
- Network Impact Planning, Assessment, Reporting and Learning Systems
- Implementing an IPARL System Through the Network Life Cycle
- Network IPARL Cases
Innovations for Scaling Impact and Keystone Accountability, (2010). Next generation network evaluation. Retrieved from website: https://packard-foundation-oe.wikispaces.com/file/view/Network_IPARL_Pap...
'Next Generation Network Evaluation' is referenced in: