This guidebook from J.W. McConnell Family Foundation and the International Institute for Child Rights and Development explores key aspects of Developmental Evaluation (DE) , offers suggestions for implementing the practice and includes a range of DE resources to help with its facilitation.
- What is developmental evaluation?
- When is developmental evaluation appropriate?
- What competencies are needed to be an effective DE?
- How is developmental evaluation practiced?
- Assessing Readiness
- Stakeholder analysis
- Sample Learning Framework
- Systems Analysis Framework - Key Components
- Data Analysis Resources
Dozois, E., Langlois, M., & Blanchet-Cohen, N. The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation and the International Institute for Child Rights and Development, (2010). A practitioner’s guide to developmental evaluation. Retrieved from website: https://mcconnellfoundation.ca/report/practitioners-guide-developmental-evaluation/
'A practitioner's guide to developmental evaluation' is referenced in: