Principles: C4D RME Framework Summary
The C4D Evaluation Framework
The C4D Evaluation Framework was developed to reflect the needs and values of Communication for Development. The Framework is made up of seven interconnected principles. These principles guide our choices about R,M&E.
The C4D Evaluation Framework used in this Resource Hub is adapted from the framework published by Lennie and Tacchi (2013).
Explore the links to each of the principles below to find:
- An overview of the principle
- Advice on applying the principle
- Commonly experienced challenges and strategies for overcoming
- Links to practical resources, toolkits and guides for applying the principle
The Evaluating C4D Resource Hub draws heavily on the following book: Lennie, J. & Tacchi, J. (2013) Evaluating Communication for Development: A Framework for Social Change. Earthscan/Routledge: London
Expand to view all resources related to 'Principles: C4D RME Framework Summary'
'Principles: C4D RME Framework Summary' is referenced in:
- Communication for Development (C4D) :