Contributed by this member
- The working paper, written by Elliot Stern, Nicoletta Stame, John Mayne, Kim Forss, Rick Davies and Barbara Befani for the UK Department for International Development (DFID), describes how theory-based, case-based and participatory me
- Cartoon images can be used by evaluators to an understanding of program impact, scenes of program implementation, main findings or issues.
- Value for money is a term used in different ways, including as a synonym for cost-effectiveness, and as systematic approach to considering these issues throughout planning and implementation, not only in evaluation.
- Cost utility analysis (CUA) develops an overall measure of utility or value based on the preferences of individuals.
- The 1:3:25 Principle is an evaluation report format with a one page outline of the main messages, a three page executive summary, and 25 pages that present the evaluation findings and methodology.