Join us for our 3 – week Certificate in International Development Management course where we combine our popular MEAL training with our impactful Leadership and Management in International Development (LMD) training to create a course that will help you to be an efficient and successful manager with excellent monitoring and evaluation skills so that you can create positive change in your team and projects.
Why choose this course?
Feel empowered and inspired by our practical approaches to leadership and management, and build up your skills in monitoring, evaluation accountability and learning for positive change, on both a personal, and organisational level. Our intensive and useful certificate course is for you, if you need to implement M&E, make important decisions at a project or programme level, and if you want to make impactful change in your organisation. Our trainers are development practitioners with extensive experience, who provide an open and engaging learning environment. You will have the chance to apply new methodologies and learn using practical and real examples, enhanced with thought-provoking discussion and sharing of experience, make this a leading M&E and management training course.
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and case examples you will learn how to:
- clarify key results with results, and logical frameworks
- combine qualitative and quantitative approaches to gather and interpret data
- develop and work with a practical M&E system
- leverage your natural ability to lead and prioritise demands
- understand your learning and leadership preferences and how to adapt them to others’ needs
- analyse your network and prepare for those new conversations that will make a difference
- give and receive feedback
- reflect on you own leadership style and presence
Course Fee: £5990
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Please contact email@example.com for more information.