Our CPD-accredited Knowledge Management (KM) online training course is a 7-week programme specifically designed for key personnel in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations. You work from the comfort of your own home or office. Designed to fit around your schedule and allow you to learn when you learn best. You complete the paced course over seven weeks with facilitated, scheduled live meetings, including four fixed-date webinars. You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries. You will provided with the following:
- Practical exercises and reflection activities
- 5 guided 90-minute group webinars (recordings made available)
- Paired and peer group work
- Presentations and video inputs
- Written resources and links
- Relevant case studies
- Opportunity to apply KM and Knowledge Sharing (KS) tools in your workplace
- User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
- Scheduled access to mentors
- Personalised mentoring session within three months after the course
What you will learn:
- Develop a culture that harnesses the know-how and experience of your people
- Make knowledge accessible to everyone who needs it by building knowledge sharing (KS) into everyday operations
- Use knowledge management (KM) to achieve and support your strategic objectives
- Practically use knowledge-sharing tools and techniques
How long: The 7-week programme will take between 30 and 40 hours to complete, including contact hours, self-study and reflection, peer and paired work, and pre- and post-course learning.
You are awarded a KM certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
Accreditation: CPD and HPass Fee information: £1400 (excl. VAT): This covers all access to the online training materials, guided webinars, post-course support and a certificate of completion as a CPD accredited course.
Early Bird Discount (paid up to 6 weeks before start): £980 (excl. VAT) - The deadline is to apply and pay by 19th February 2024.
How to register: Apply Online via our website or Contact email@example.com for more information.