This Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Learning online course is specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations.
Why choose this course:
Delivered by our practitioners with extensive participatory field experience, this is the leading MEAL course for development professionals. Those responsible for project or programme-level M&E benefit from the latest MEAL thinking and practice, including results approaches. This course will enable you to bring your learning into practice and to understand how to turn data into information, and information into knowledge, critical for effective and strategic decision making.
What you will learn:
- Decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- Clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- Plan a project using the logical framework
- Develop indicators and targets
- Use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- Design and manage evaluation
- Use your M&E findings to improve organisational learning and stakeholder engagement
- Use new and innovative digital methods for M&E, including remote monitoring
- Incorporate Knowledge Sharing practices into your M&E
- Develop and work with a practical M&E system.
Course Fee: £3700
Location: Brighton, UK
You can find out more by viewing our Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) 10-day Training factsheet (PDF)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.